My Dear Friends,
Daily I am asked questions about disease issues. I am not trying to be un-sensitive to your concerns by not answering your questions. I hold degrees in Health Science, Dietetics and Naturopathic Studies. I am not an Oncologist which is a medial doctor that treats and diagnosis cancer.
I personally believe that we have the power to begin our own healing by addressing our digestive system. In other words we can prevent disease by addressing those parts of our system where most cancer begins. The digestive system holds within it 80% of our immune system plus our entire enteric or autonomic nervous system which is embedded in our gastrointestinal system.
The University of Washington explains it best: “The autonomic nervous system controls the tone of the digestive tract. The integumentary system reduces water loss, contains receptors that respond to touch, regulates body temperature, and protects the inside of the body from damage.”
I personally experienced cancer in three different areas of my body. I am a cancer survivor. When I was diagnosed with my cancer I made changes in my beliefs, food intake and worked on forgiveness. My cancer would go into remission but then show up in another place of my body. Finally during my last cancer diagnosis I added to my regime supplemental plant based enzymes and this time the cancer went away. Oncologists do not like to say I was cured however; this was 38 years ago next month.
Supplemental digestive enzymes assists in the digestion of our food, carries the nutrients from what we eat into our cell and assists the cell to clear waste. This is no small thing. I just taught while in Mexico City the importance of our metabolic enzymes and our cells.
- We all begin as just one cell.
- That one master cell contains all our specific information (3 billion bits) that we need for life and we are only 5 days old.
- These 3 billion bits of information is our genes, DNA and what our enzymes are to do according to their information.
- That one cell splits into various cells creating all our organs while in Mothers womb.
- By the time we are adults we contain around 100 trillion cells.
- Each cell (no matter the type) requires the same things: 45 known nutrients and 20,000 enzymes to stay alive.
- Plus a Queen Mother enzyme called “Kinase” to make more proteins and enzymes in the cell.
- For just one cell to duplicate it requires another 13,000 enzymes.
- Every mineral and or nutrient is co-enzymes, which means it requires an enzyme to work.
- Every cells enzymes uses these 45 nutrients to make 125,000 different chemicals every second.
I hope you are getting the picture. Blended supplemental digestive enzymes are taken orally with meals to assist proper digestion. Systemic enzymes (those which work in the blood) are blended to the proper pH for the blood and do not assist in the digestive tract. All enzymes from metabolic (those your body produces from proteins) to those we take supplementally all require the same things the proper pH to do their work and water to make them work.
There are supplemental digestive plant based enzymes blended for carbohydrate digestion, lipases blended for lipid digestion and proteases blended for protein digestion into amino acids.
The supplemental systemic enzymes require a different pH to work within our blood and organ systems by assisting the body during inflammation and improved blood flow and/or circulation.
When you ask me about bodily dysfunction or disease I will suggest forgiveness, changing stress habits, an improved diet (organic and no sugar) with supplemental enzymes. Ingest systemic proteolytic enzymes three to four times a day and the proper Probiotics at bedtime! These are the basics. It may not always be easy but it can be life changing.